Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ugh...I love Fall but This is Winter Weather!!

I think the title begins to say it all. As some know, 3 out of the 4 seasons, I work as a Landscaper in Lockport. Well to sum up my week so far, its been frigid, cold, rainy, leafy, and yes...snowy. Today, was pretty cold 9 hrs in 38 degree weather takes a toll on some of your limbs. When I got off, and arrived home at 5:30, it took me an extra hour to finally feel my hands again. Now, 38 to me is not normally cold but the freezing rain did nothing to help the matter. The rain only made the 9 jobs, 68 tarps and 14  8'x5' pile of leaves go slower cause they were sticking to each other. Even with 5 guys, three of which on backpack blowers, it still took 9 hrs. Well now its over and im enjoying my hot chocolate and egg nog. Tomorrow I begin load in for "Ron Mills" at 6 and I'm FOH (Front of house) mixer for his show. It should be an interesting performance and I look forward to the check $ =]

No comments: